IMMIGRATION – TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR VISA
We have developed a niche practice in successfully applying on behalf of clients for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa.
The Tier 1 Entrepreneurs Visa allows Entrepreneur with between £50,000 and £200,000 in funds available for business investment to enter the UK in order to establish or join a business –either on their own or as a team.
You also need to create two new jobs for settled workers.
These applications are based on a points based system. Applicants must score requires number of points to be granted a Visa.
An important part of the application is to show a credible business plan and to demonstrate that the applicant has the necessary skills and experience to be regarded as an entrepreneur.
The applicant must also be able to speak and understand English to an acceptable level.
We refer you to the UK Government website on the Tier 1 requirements for more information.
Application for Tier 1
We charge an Hourly rate: £ 250 per hour plus VAT for an experienced solicitor and £150 per hour plus VAT for a junior immigration lawyer.
The exact number of hours it will take depends on the exact circumstances in your case. Such as:
- The amount of supporting evidence that we need to consider
- Whether you are setting up your own business or joining another business.
- Whether you are applying with other dependants
What services are included?
The work will include matters such as:
- discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you;
- giving you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria.
- if you do not fulfil certain criteria, whether this can be overcome and if so how,
- considering the supporting evidence you have provided,
- where necessary, helping you obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements),
- preparing your application and that of your dependents and submitting it on your behalf,
- If the Home Office ask you as is likely to attend an interview, we will give you advice on what is involved.
- Giving you advice after the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as visa fees to the Home Office. We can handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smoother process.
The costs quoted here do not include:
- Any Home Office fees for making the application. Normally you will pay this to the Home Office directly as part of the application process.
- Where the Home Office refuse your application, advice and assistance in relation to any interview or appeal
How long will my application take?
We cannot predict how long the Home Office will take to process your application. Read the Home Office current processing times.
We will normally be able to submit this type of application within 4 weeks of you instructing us, if you have ALL the necessary documents available, but we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this.
All applications are likely to vary and we can give you a more accurate estimate once we have more information about your specific case.
The immigration aspect s of your application are likely to incur fees of between £4-6000.00.This excludes any corporate law advice that may be required which is entirely fact dependent and cannot be predicted until we know all your relevant circumstances.
We are able to provide both corporate and immigration advice.